So you want to become a Full stack developer in 2019? Well, you are in the right place. You may want to enroll in our mean stack developer online course.
First of all, let’s try to understand
Who is a full stack developer? Role and Responsibilities
Full stack developer is a developer, who can create an end to end application without the requirement of another developer. An end to end application means, from backend to front end.
Applications are divided into 2 different parts
- Frontend of the application (interface, what your users see)
- Backend of the application (the logic of the application, such as where to save photos of users)
What all things are there in Frontend of the application?
Front end of the application consists of User Interface(UI) and User Experience(UX)
And the Front end of a web application is designed/created with
more on this in the separate section.
What all things are there in Backend of the application?
The backend of the application is where the logic of the application sits. Suppose you want to check visionard academy facebook group on facebook.
The data of our facebook group, various posts, images will come from the database which will be processed in the backend.
Your job as a backend developer is to create
- Api for your application(which will connect to front end)
- Manage the login which runs your application
Why one should become a fullstack developer?
Being a fullstack developer is in very high demand? Why do you ask? Because you can technically do the job of 2 people(front end & back end).
And a company would much rather invest in people like you than in 2 different developers.
But let’s address the elephant in the room? How much you are going to make as a full stack developer?
Salary of a full stack developer?
Since this job has high demand, perks are awesome.
A full stack developer in America makes on an average from $97000 – $150,000 / annum
And if you are in India, your salary ranges from INR 400,000 – INR 1,800,000 / annum
Considering this, a lot of people want to become a full stack developer. But now the questions come? What you should learn, and is that even in demand? So let me clear out your doubts one at a time.
Steps to become a full stack developer in 2019
- Learn basics of programming, not matter what field you choose in IT, if you are going to code, you need to learn the basics of programming. Days to master 60 days
- Then learn HTML, HTML5 learning time – 7 days
- After learning HTML, you should then move to CSS, CSS3 learning time – 7 days
- Frameworks you should learn after mastering the server side language(recommended but optional)
- Nodejs –
- Python –
- PHP – or
- ASP –
- JSP –
You need to follow these points in order to become the full stack developer at beginner level.
Remember, more your practice, more you learn.
Apart from the basic and fundamental steps, you can also learn some more things like
CSS frameworks will help you create beautiful designs for your webpage.
The advantage of learning a CSS framework?
- They provide responsive web design
- Follow all the latest standards
Good CSS frameworks to start your journey would be Twitter Bootstrap
- Where to write your code
- Sublime text (paid)
- Visual studio code (free)
- Where to save your code in the cloud
- Bitbucket (free for 5 users, good for starters)
- Github ( free but the code will be visible in public)
- Git scm
No matter what you do, I request you please learn the concept of git, you may not understand why you need it! But in future you will understand it.
Hopefully, I have covered all the points but still, if I’m missing out something feel free to comment below, if you still like to know more, you can contact me directly, would love to help you 🙂